If you have been involved in a vehicle collision, contacting a motor vehicle accident lawyer Delray Beach FL trusts may be in your best interest. If the car accident has resulted in property damage or if you experienced injuries during the crash, hiring a seasoned lawyer from The Law Office of Eric H. Luckman, P.A. may be beneficial. If you believe that the insurance company is not offering you fair reimbursement, legal assistance from an attorney may result in more reasonable compensation for your damages, including medical bills and lost wages.
Getting the Proper Help
Experiencing a car accident is often a traumatic event – allow an experienced attorney from The Law Office of Eric H. Luckman, P.A. to focus on the legal aspects of your case. A motor vehicle accident lawyer Delray Beach FL citizens turn to may be able to do the following on your behalf:
- Examine and process the required legal paperwork while being mindful of the statute of limitations so that important deadlines are not missed.
- Oversee the technical aspect of your case with the assistance of a forensic accident investigator if needed.
- Provide alternatives to going to court, such as mediation and arbitration.
- Handle negotiations with the insurance companies.
- Work diligently to make sure you receive maximum compensation for your losses.
- Represent you in court if a settlement negotiation cannot be reached.
Immediately After an Accident
A respected Delray Beach motor vehicle accident lawyer may recommend that you follow these steps after being involved in a car accident:
- Foremost and most importantly, you should check yourself for injuries. If you appear to be okay it is appropriate to continue checking on the safety of those around you.
- If you and the passengers are okay and it is possible to do so, you should move to a safe area away from any moving vehicles or traffic. In some cases, your automobile may still be drivable and should be moved to the side of the road. If the vehicle cannot be moved then leave it where it is but move yourself to a safe location.
- No matter how minor or severe the accident is, it is important to contact your local police department. Once law enforcement has arrived they will investigate the accident and later file a report. A motor vehicle accident lawyer in Delray Beach FL may find it helpful to reference this report while helping you with your personal injury claim.
Following these precautions may be helpful in addition to hiring a motor vehicle accident lawyer Delray Beach FL residents depend on.
Obtaining Proper Information
Gathering documentation while on the scene may be helpful for a motor vehicle accident lawyer Delray Beach FL relies on during your case. Make a note of the exact location where the motor vehicle accident occurred. Also, you will want to exchange the following information:
- Auto insurance company name and policy number
- Driver’s license state and number
- Vehicle’s license plate number
- Vehicle color, make, and model
Who to Contact
It is important to choose a motor vehicle accident lawyer with experience. At The Law Office of Eric H. Luckman, P.A. our clients are our highest priority. Eric H. Luckman has more than three decades of successfully representing victims of motor vehicle accidents. To reach a motor vehicle accident lawyer Delray Beach FL community members choose, contact him at 561-717-7345 to receive a free case evaluation.