When you need a car accident lawyer Delray Beach FL crash victims trust, contact the Law Office of The Law Office of Eric H. Luckman, P.A. at (561) 737-3133. Eric H. Luckman is a member of several bar association memberships and has practiced law for over 32 years. He is a Delray Beach car accident lawyer who represents victims of bad faith insurance claims, wrongful death claims, and personal injury accidents.
Eric H. Luckman is a car accident lawyer Delray Beach FL has admitted to practice law in all Florida State Courts. In addition, he is licensed to practice in the following courts:
- US Court of Federal Claims
- US Middle District
- US Southern District
If you are a car accident injury victim, and the negligent party is a government agency-owned or run entity, it may be necessary to file your claim in federal court. Though not every car accident lawyer Delray Beach FL victims contact is legally qualified, Eric H. Luckman may protect your rights in federal court.
After sustaining serious injuries in a car crash that they didn’t cause, many victims are surprised to find that the at-fault insurance company isn’t willing to pay their damages. Or, the insurance company refuses to pay a fair amount to cover the victim’s accident costs. It’s also not unusual for the insurance company to delay payment, sometimes for years.
Eric H. Luckman has helped many individuals who found themselves with extensive medical bills and the guilty party refusing to take responsibility. As a car accident lawyer in Delray Beach FL, he makes every effort to recover maximum damages for his clients and as quickly as possible. He is an attorney who is experienced with taking a hard stand against insurance companies to negotiate a fair settlement on clients’ behalf. A fair settlement means you can avoid the stress, cost, and payment delays associated with lawsuits and court proceedings.
Maximize Your Damage Recovery
A qualified car accident lawyer Delray Beach FL automobile owners turn to for legal help may assist you in recovering all of your accident-related damages. In addition to what you’ve already paid, a settlement may cover any damages that you anticipate you will have to pay in the future. Common damage expenses often include:
- Past, present, and future medical exams and treatments.
- Past, present, and future medications.
- Past, present, and future physical therapy.
- Occupational therapy.
- Past, present, and future emotional therapy to address depression, anxiety, and/or post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Prosthetics for decapitated limbs.
- Mechanical, structural, and architectural modifications of your home and vehicle to accommodate physical injuries from the accident.
- Personal property that was inside your vehicle at the time of the accident that was destroyed in the crash. This is often cell phones, laptops, and personal music devices.
- Car repairs or replacement costs.
Contact Eric H. Luckman
At the Law Office of The Law Office of Eric H. Luckman, P.A., you can speak with a knowledgeable car accident lawyer Delray Beach FL offers by calling our office today.