Common Car Crash Scenarios and Resulting Injuries
After getting into a car accident, it is normal to have many questions and concerns. You may be facing a range of physical injuries in addition to financial loss. It is common for those who suffer a collision to walk away feeling okay initially, only to find aches and pains start to surface hours or even days later. It is important to get medical attention right away, as there could be serious underlying complications you are not aware of yet.
Turn to a Car Accident Lawyer Boynton Beach FL Victims Rely On
If you or a loved one recently experienced a car crash, you can rely on the legal services of an auto accident lawyer from Boynton Beach FL from the Law Office of Eric H. Luckman, P.A. Attorney Eric H. Luckman has provided victims with effective and compassionate legal services for over 32 years. He is committed to protecting the rights of injured drivers. Call him at (561) 737-3133 for a free consultation to find out how he may be able to help you too.
Common Car Accident Injuries
There are a wide range of injuries a car crash victim may sustain. As an auto accident lawyer in Boynton Beach FL, Eric H. Luckman can help these victims recover their accident damages, including medical costs. The most common injuries resulting from auto collisions include the following:
- Head and Brain Injury = concussions, traumatic brain injuries, organ bruising, internal bleeding and skull fractures.
- Burn Injury = burns from the car catching on fire at the time of impact, may require extensive treatment and leave the victim with extensive scarring.
- Neck and Back Injury = whiplash, neck sprains, or herniated discs.
- Soft Tissue Injury = ligaments, tendons, or muscles can become torn.
- Broken Bones = extremities are particularly vulnerable during a car accident and depending on the severity may require surgery.
- Spinal Injury = damage to the spinal cord and/or surrounding nerves can cause loss of locomotion and sensation.
- Emotional Trauma = a victim may suffer from mental challenges including newly developed fears, anxieties and avoidances over driving or getting into a vehicle.
Car Crash Scenarios
The injuries a victim may sustain from a wreck can depend on many factors, as an experienced auto accident lawyer from Boynton Beach FL can tell you. Listed below are some common examples of how a car accident may occur.
- Head On = can result in a fatality, victim may sustain head/brain injuries, spinal cord damage, whiplash, crushed limbs and many others.
- Side Impact = the driver and/or passengers that are hit on the same side they are sitting can sustain conditions that could become life-threatening including head and brain injuries, internal bleeding, pelvic or skull fractures, soft tissue damage and more.
- Rear End Hit = the most prevalent injuries for rear-end accidents are whiplash, neck and back issues.
- Rollover = cars can rollover due to the impact of the crash or from attempting to swerve out of the way too quickly, injuries can include broken bones, brain trauma and spinal cord damage.
If you have been hurt in a car crash, call us today to schedule an appointment with an auto accident lawyer from Boynton Beach FL at the Law Office of Eric H. Luckman, P.A. by calling today. We understand you may feel overwhelmed and are not sure what to do about the medical bills that keep accumulating. We can help you seek compensation for your injuries from the negligent driver, and can offer legal advice every step of the way.