A bike accident lawyer Boynton Beach, FL offers from the Law Office of The Law Office of Eric H. Luckman, P.A. can represent your best interests if you were injured by a negligent driver or other party. Attorney The Law Office of Eric H. Luckman, P.A. is more than a little familiar with the damage that can result from a bike accident. Florida law considers bicycles as vehicles and like motorists, a bicyclist must obey traffic laws. However, not all motorists exercise reasonable care when driving in the vicinity of a bicyclist.
Collect the Compensation You Deserve
A skilled Boynton Beach bike accident lawyer such as The Law Office of Eric H. Luckman, P.A. understands what it takes to win cases against insurance agencies and negligent drivers. As a successful bike accident lawyer Boynton Beach, FL riders choose for representation, he has helped many victims collect compensation for their injuries. Our firm can help you hold the motorist accountable for their choices.
How the Law Office of The Law Office of Eric H. Luckman, P.A. Can Help
Hiring a bike accident lawyer in Boynton Beach, FL is essential if your claim is denied by the insurance carrier, the driver who hit you is denying responsibility, or if the case is complicated by any number of other factors. For instance, if a defective part contributed to the accident, it will likely become a multi-party claim or lawsuit and you will face a team of attorneys. A bike accident lawyer Boynton Beach, FL bicyclists recommend such as Eric Luckman may do any of the following as necessary to ensure you have a strong case:
- Collect and document accident witness statements;
- Collect accident and police reports and review them thoroughly for critical information;
- Recreate the events immediately leading up to the accident which contributed to its cause;
- Document damage to the bike that occurred in the accident;
- Research the at-fault party including driving history, criminal history, and other factual information; and
- Hire industry and medical experts as needed to provide testimony relevant to your case.
Defective Product Claim
When your case is reviewed by a bike accident lawyer Boynton Beach, FL residents turn to in similar circumstances, they may determine that a parts manufacturer is partly to blame. This is especially true if a defective product contributed to the accident. In that scenario, the product’s manufacturer, and possibly the retailer as well, may be held negligent. As an example, if the bike’s brakes failed, or if the wheel fell off, the manufacturer could be named as a defendant by your attorney. For a successful claim against them, your lawyer will have to prove the following:
- The defective product was clearly dangerous.
- You rode the bicycle in the manner that the manufacturer had intended it to be used. If you rode it in an unsafe manner and in a way that the bike was not supposed to be used, this would likely disqualify your claim.
- The bicycle and the defective parts were in the same condition as when you originally purchased them. In other words, the part was not old and worn out from use.
We Offer a Free Consultation
If you’re suffering from a serious injury due to a bike accident, you may have legal rights available to you that you are unaware of. To discover how the Law Office of The Law Office of Eric H. Luckman, P.A. may be able to assist you, contact us today at (561) 737-3133 to speak with a bike accident lawyer Boynton Beach, FL trusts.